We are seeking a Junior SEO Intern to join our team and assist in optimising our website for search engines. As a Junior SEO Intern, you will work closely with our Senior SEO Manager to learn how to improve our website’s organic search rankings and visibility.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify relevant search terms
- Optimize website content and meta tags for targeted keywords
- Assist with on-page optimisation, including optimising page titles, headings, and alt tags
- Analyse website traffic and monitor search engine rankings using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Conduct competitor analysis to identify areas of opportunity for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and algorithm updates
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated with a degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Basic understanding of SEO concepts and best practices
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
This is a paid internship. You will be required to be in our office in Batam and will report to the Senior SEO Manager and will work closely with other members of the marketing team.
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for SEO and a desire to learn and grow in a dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this position.