We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO & Social media) to join our team. As a Digital Marketing specialist, you will work under the direction of our SEO Manager and collaborate with our content team to optimise our client’s websites and ensure that it ranks high in search engine results pages. In addition to SEO, you will also learn about B2B LinkedIn marketing and manage LinkedIn post scheduling.
- Conduct keyword research to identify relevant keywords and phrases to target
- Optimise website content, meta tags, and other on-page factors to improve search engine rankings
- Monitor website traffic and keyword rankings to identify areas for improvement
- Analyse website analytics to measure the effectiveness of SEO strategies
- Collaborate with other teams, such as content marketing and web development, to ensure SEO best practices are being implemented
- Manage LinkedIn post scheduling
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Search Engine Optimisation
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and techniques
- Familiarity with keyword research tools
- Proficiency in web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Experience with WordPress CMS platforms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of LinkedIn social media marketing is a plus.